Welcome to the Ambrose Motel, where you can experience a taste of Wisconsin's Northwoods
Ambrose Motel is a family owned motel in Cumberland, Wisconsin. Surrounded by lakes and northwoods, the Ambrose Motel and Cumberland area is great place to stay for a visit or vacation. We currently offer:
• Single rooms featuring 1 Full or 1 Queen size bed
• Double rooms featuring 2 full size beds
• Most rooms furnished with a Microwave and Mini-refrigerator
• Outside Entrance to each room
• Adjoining Rooms between two single queen rooms (Rooms 9&10) or between a double and single room (Rooms 7&8)
• Many rooms feature north woods decor with log beds
• Telephones with free local phone calls
• Clock Radio with Alarm & wake-up calls if needed
• Sportman's Accommodations - kitchenette accommodates up to 6, plenty of boat/trailer parking, freezer storage for fish, etc.
• Kitchenette features 2 full size log beds, sofa sleeper, full kitchen, dining booth, & large walk in shower
• Located on Wisconsin State Snowmobile Trail #39
• Two Blocks from Public Boat Landing on Beaver Dam Lake
• All rooms are nonsmoking - Wisconsin Clean Air Act of 2010
• Pets Allowed!